Complete streets are streets for everyone. They are designed and operated to enable safe access for all users, including pedestrians, bicyclists, scooters, disabled, motorists and transit riders. The current focus for beautifulPB is PB Pathways, a network of safe neighborhood routes encouraging people to walk, bike or skate to their destinations with traffic calming measures and other features to improve safety.
Annual PB Counts provides data on non-motorized mobility
Dave Schwab September 1, 2021 sdnews.com
Saturday August 7, 2021
2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Volunteer to make our streets safer!
We will be counting bikes, pedestrians, skaters, e-scooters, and cars on PB Pathways! The 2021 PB Counts will be occurring from 2:30pm – 5:00pm on Saturday, August 7th, 2021. Volunteers will be meeting at the corner of Cass Street and Felspar Street. Snacks and refreshments will be provided! GET INVOLVED IN YOUR COMMUNITY!
PB Counts are an annual project of beautifulPB, conducted by volunteers and community members in the western central area of Pacific Beach! It is the only community-led traffic count conducted regularly in San Diego County, and one of the few that consistently tracks all modes of transportation.
Another day at the beach and volunteers counting the ways…
PB Counts – VII
- WHEN: Saturday, August 7, 2021, 2:30PM – 5:00 PM ~ Save the Date!
- WHERE: RSVP, then meet at corner of Cass St. and Felspar St. (MAP) at 2:30 PM
- COST: Free! Volunteers get Free beautifulPB SWAG!
- WHAT: Help count the number of bicyclists, pedestrians, skateboarders, and cars that are traversing on PB Pathways
- Download Count Materials here.
FOR MORE INFO & TO RSVP, CONTACT:
You can also just show up at 2:30 pm.